If your company would like to consider outsourcing your maintenance and monitoring of your in-house computer network, here’s a simple checklist to help you decide:
Is Your Company Facing Challenges?
- Staffing IT professionals
- Staying current with up to date technologies, security, virtualization, automation, and IT skillsets
- Managing & maintaining current infrastructure, hardware, and software
- Securing data, transactions, and communications
- Responding quickly to your market and customer demands
- Remaining flexible enough to maintain or grow your competitive position
- Reducing overall technology costs
- Operating at the speed of modern business (in real-time) to meet 24/7 requirements
Is Your Company in Transition?
- It is time to upgrade, move, or relocate existing infrastructure
- The scope or scale of current business operations is changing
- A merger, partnership, or acquisition is altering operations
- We need to increase our level of service to meet customer demand or competitive challengers
- Our projected growth strategies depend on implementing new technologies
- We are expanding into a national or international market
Does Your Company Need to Grow and Increase Profits?
- You prefer to focus on our core competencies and mission-critical processes
- You are able to purchase specialized services that complement your core business
- You need to implement network services but lack the right resources
- You are concerned with the security of your network and your ability to meet privacy or security regulations
- You need better tools and dedicated resources to keep up with the latest security threats
- You are experiencing dynamic business growth while undergoing downsizing and hiring freezes
If your company could benefit from a quick consultation, contact us now and we will provide a complete assessment of your current network solution and security.
Sign Up For A FREE Local Assessment Today! ($499 Value) Free IT Assessment